Web Site Accessibility Statement
This First In Families of North Carolina website has been designed and developed to be accessible following the layers of guidance provided by the W3C, while striving to attain the highest level of conformance as defined by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
This website has been designed to be accessible to:
- People who are blind, have low vision and use assistive technology.
- People who are deaf and hard of hearing and use assistance technology.
- People with limited mobility and have limited use of a keyboard, or mouse, or those using a text-only screen, a small screen, or a slow Internet connection, and use assistance technology.
- People who may not be able to process some types of information easily or at all, including people with developmental disabilities.
- Content on site must be viewable to all users including the use of contrast so that colors do not blend into background, especially for people who are colorblind.