7 Steps In 7 Sessions: Lifetime Connections Workshop
The 7 Steps In 7 Sessions: Creating Peace of Mind for the Future workshop provides a small group setting in which you will be guided through reading, exercises, and discussion resulting in a personal future plan. The future planning process helps you create a safe and secure future for your family member with a disability.
Register now for the 7 Steps In 7 Sessions Workshop, February 18, 2015 through April 1, 2015, in Durham, NC.
- Sharing your vision: What is a good life for your family member?
- Creating a home: What is "home" to my family member and how do we create it?
- Building relationships: Create a network of support for your family member.
- Developing a will and estate plan: Learn about special needs trusts and choosing a trustee.
- Making a contribution: How can gifts be acknowledged, expanded, contributed?
- Ensuring choices: How can choices be respected and safety maintained?
- Securing your plan: A look to the future, what needs to be done to strengthen your plan over time.
For more information contact a Lifetime Connections Director Scott Secor at 919-251-8368 extension 102 or email Scott.
This class helped to change the way I think about the future of my child.